Getir is the pioneer of ultra-fast delivery. By bringing together great technology with a unique operational model, we were the first to introduce the concept of groceries being delivered to your door in minutes. Technology continues to be at the heart of our business as we expand across the globe.
Great technology is developed by great people, and that’s why we’re looking for talented technologists to join our Order team.
- Leading the software development lifecycle: technical design, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring.,
- Proactively identifying engineering bottlenecks in the organization and coming up with proposals to improve them.
- Working with cross functional teams effectively to enable business growth.
- Mentoring the team and improve the hiring processes in the company.
- Writing high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- Applying a product mindset to backend systems.
What You'll Bring
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a backend focused engineer.
- Experience with Node.js , REST Api, Microservice Architecture, AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of the philosophy of cloud and an experience maintaining cloud native services
- Experience of designing, building, scaling and maintaining production services, and knowledge about how to compose a service oriented architecture.
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Experience with Golang
You as a Getirian
You are a good person first, everything else is secondary. You are a champion of growth, and actively strive to be the best version of you, for yourself and your team. You value diversity, and embrace ideas over hierarchy. You aren't afraid to learn and re-learn at Getir speed. You are an initiator, in charge of your own story and your legacy.
🌈 We are a diversity and equal opportunity employer.
FIND MORE ABOUT US🔎 :
- Our tech stack : https://stackshare.io/getir/tech-stack
- Our career page : https://technology.getir.com/
- Contact people: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity makes us stronger. Our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other. We’re proud to strive for a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We know we can do better though. That’s why we hire and promote people with equity and equality in mind.
We will process your personal data as part of our recruitment procedures. To find out more, please consult our Candidate Privacy Notices.