Getsafe is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Through our app, we offer digital insurance and protect people and everything that is important to them, so that they can live freely and self-determined – regardless of who they are and how they live.
Our team has over 150 colleagues from more than 30 nations. To help us continue our growth, we are looking for talents who think entrepreneurially and share our values: we grow together, can rely on each other and turn opportunities into successes. With $115 million raised to date and serving over 250,000 customers, we are one of Europe’s top 10 funded insurtechs. We have offices in Berlin, Heidelberg and London.
Location: Onsite - Heidelberg
Your role and the impact you'll have:
Are you looking for an entry-level position in the data area with business proximity and would like to gain some initial experience? As a team member of the data team, you will support us in analyzing and evaluating (financial) data and help us to process it graphically.
After an intensive training, you will work together with the data managers of Getsafe and support your colleagues in the daily handling of reports. You can count on internal contact persons for both your initial training and your later development.
- You are a student of physics, mathematics, computer science, or similar
- You enjoy working with data, experience with SQL or Excel or similar is a plus
- You bring strong analytical skills and have an affinity for number crunching
- You enjoy working with databases and various BI tools or are willing to learn them
- You have strong communication skills in English and with German being a very strong asset and can reduce complex contexts to the essentials
- You are reliable, structured and have a strong attention to detail
Perks & Benefits:
- Environment based on trust - Flex working hours
- Modern centric offices in Berlin, Heidelberg and London
- Getsafe insurance voucher for the policy of your choice
- Regular Team Events
Interested? Let’s chat!