Getsafe is a digital insurance company that creates a better insurance experience for everyone. Powered by its unique technological platform, Getsafe makes insurance simple, fair and accessible. As Getsafe replaces complexity and manual paperwork with smart bots and automation, customers can file claims or change their coverage in real time with just a few clicks.
Since launching in Germany in 2018, Getsafe has become one of the best-rated insurtechs in Europe, serving over 400,000 customers. After having started its UK operations in 2020, expanding to Austria in 2022, and entering the French market this year, Getsafe is looking to expand further in order to serve even more European markets. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, with offices in London and Berlin, the company employs more than 250 people. In 2021, Getsafe received its insurance license from Germany’s financial regulator, BaFin. With €120 million raised to date, it is one of Europe’s top 10 funded insurtechs.
At Getsafe we believe in agile working methods: You can work remotely within Germany or the UK.
- Serve as lead brand designer and creative, tackling a wide variety of projects and challenges and taking over the responsibility for all creative outputs
- Work in line with brand guidelines as a guardian while advancing the visual language, translating the core brand strategy into compelling designs, develop new templates and styles to create rich libraries that are consistent to the Getsafe brand
- Work closely with Motion Designers and Copywriters as a core creative team to develop ideas and visuals ranging from new social media posts to integrated Brand Campaigns that also run on TV or OOH
- Help build a creative team that is eager and prepared to scale the Getsafe brand across different markets and represents creative excellence from within
- Act as a deputy for Brand Lead further developing and overseeing all creative outputs and processes, be in charge of the Day-to-Day team management / Art Direction – provide creative review, mentor internal designers and provide guidance to other teams
- Maintain and update brand style guides and ensure brand consistency across team output and with Product Design
- Translate marketing objectives into compelling creative assets for a range of markets, driving brand awareness, consideration and conversion
- Come up with new designs and creative approaches with aesthetics optimized and customized to look and feel native to each channel to drive people to action on a high scale and fast pace
- Service multiple departments and teams within the organization and work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to gather insights, requirements and learnings
- Develop critical thinking through iteration and design review
- Your can show an outstanding portfolio that displays a high understanding of design, current aesthetics and an attention to detail, while being willing to experiment with creatives
- You bring excellent organisational skills that allow you to work structured on several projects at the same time
- Work in a very problem-solving and results-oriented manner and distinguish yourself through an independent and structured way of working
- You have very high quality standards and an eye for detail and consistency
- You’re a data driven mindset with understanding of the relationship between data and design to achieve marketing goals and best performing creatives and make recommendations based on those results
- Ability to take a given style and apply across a library of assets
- Proven ability to distil, document and apply logic to evolve design language across color, typography, layout, data visualization and more.
- Excellent understanding of design systems, UX and UI product design
- 7+ y of experience in agency or scale-up creative teams
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Figma, Adobe Suite
- Experience in a fast-scaling startup with strong tech-affinity
- Proven track record in creating best-in-class international marketing campaigns for digital channels driving brand awareness and conversions
- Experience and ability to optimize, as well as automize design processes which enable a high output of creative assets, in order to scale these across different channels and different markets
- UI/UX experience
- HTML knowledge
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Remote, hybrid or office? The decision is yours! Work where and how you want in Germany or England. Our modern offices are centrally located in Berlin, Heidelberg and London.
- Workation? Enjoy the possibility to work up to 90 days abroad in the EU.
- Participate in our employee stock ownership program and secure your company shares (VSOPs)
- Grow with us and use your personal Getsafe budget for personal and professional development
- Use the Getsafe insurance voucher for the product of your choice
- Learn up to 14 different languages with your personal Babbel account
- Apple or Microsoft? Choose your individual hardware
- Celebrate with us! Regular team events (summer party, Christmas party, hackathon, etc.)