Getsafe is a digital insurance company that creates a better insurance experience for everyone. Powered by its unique technological platform, Getsafe makes insurance simple, fair and accessible. As Getsafe replaces complexity and manual paperwork with smart bots and automation, customers can file claims or change their coverage in real time with just a few clicks.
Since launching in Germany in 2018, Getsafe has become one of the best-rated insurtechs in Europe, serving over 400,000 customers. After having started its UK operations in 2020, expanding to Austria in 2022, and entering the French market this year, Getsafe is looking to expand further in order to serve even more European markets. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, with offices in London and Berlin, the company employs more than 250 people. In 2021, Getsafe received its insurance license from Germany’s financial regulator, BaFin. With €120 million raised to date, it is one of Europe’s top 10 funded insurtechs.
At Getsafe we believe in agile working methods: You can work remotely within Germany or the UK.
- Leverage user research and feedback to craft copy and content solutions across our product and user facing communications to help users navigate important financial decisions, understand complex concepts, and in turn, improve product conversion on a large scale
- Have the confidence to lead and partner with designers, product managers, legal and other cross functional teams to understand complex product experiences, and distil insights and requirements into clear product copy that helps deliver simple, intuitive interfaces
- Drive the testing and segmentation of messages to serve the needs of different audiences by making sure we speak in simple, jargon-free language in line with brand tone and voice
- Work with the Head of Product design and Head of Platform to create a playbook for scaling copy processes and content into other countries
- Help refine and take content through governance processes, including legal reviews, and any necessary revisions. Documenting content and approvals to ensure legally compliant content
- German Native or Fluent; Full professional proficiency in English
- At least 5 years of experience as a UX writer and/or content designer
- Experience writing for mobile applications, preferably consumer facing
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Strong editing and proofreading skills including grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Experience applying user research methodologies and product data/analytics to inform content hypotheses and testing them through A/B testing
- Comfortable with design and collaboration tools (Figma, Invision, etc)
- Experience working with international teams to ensure standards and quality are maintained across regions
- Bonus: Experience in insurance or a related financial field
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Remote, hybrid or office? The decision is yours! Work where and how you want in Germany or UK. Our modern offices are centrally located in Berlin, Heidelberg and London
- Workation? Enjoy the possibility to work up to 90 days abroad in the EU
- Participate in our employee stock ownership program and secure your company shares (VSOPs)
- Grow with us and use your personal Getsafe budget for personal and professional development
- Use the Getsafe insurance voucher for the product of your choice
- Learn up to 14 different languages with your personal Babbel account
- Apple or Microsoft? Choose your individual hardware
- Celebrate with us! Regular team events (summer party, Christmas party, hackathon, etc.)
MEET YOUR TEAM:
Ben Ient #cycling #waterpolo #productdesign
Julian Krämer #sourdoughthough #*****dontkillmyvibe #minimalism
Daniel Kern #productdesign #beeronsups #skiinstructor
Interested? Let’s chat!