Location: London, Berlin, Heidelberg or Remote in Germany or the UK
Getsafe is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. Through our app, we offer digital insurance and protect people and everything that is important to them, so that they can live freely and self-determined – regardless of who they are and how they live.
Our team has over 150 colleagues from more than 30 nations. To help us continue our growth, we are looking for talents who think entrepreneurially and share our values: we grow together, can rely on each other and turn opportunities into successes. With $115 million raised to date and serving over 250,000 customers, we are one of Europe’s top 10 funded insurtechs. We have offices in Berlin, Heidelberg and London.
We’re looking for a superstar product designer to come and join our newly formed engagement squad. Pairing with the squad's product manager (PM) you will be responsible for helping to shape and bring to life Getsafe’s long-term customer experience. Helping to make sure our customers love their Getsafe experience long after they sign up. You’ll nail the basics for our customers like making sure everyday policy management tasks are seamless, so you can turn your attention to helping design more exciting and engaging insurance products. Thinking outside of the phone to understand and build value that keeps bringing our customers back.
- You are capable of working with the PMs to shape and carry out customer research to ensure we put the customers needs at the centre of all our decisions making
- You can translate research and insights into user flows and features that balance and deliver value to our customers and business.
- You're able to work with and translate brand guidelines and design system elements into beautiful interface elements and components that enable our users to achieve their goals.
- You have a shipping mentality so you’re able to iterate quickly, building prototypes and testing with our users to quickly validate and understand what we need to launch first to learn and build upon.
- You understand how to communicate designs to developers and include them in the process to make your products even better.
- Have great communication, collaboration and presentation skills, including the ability to explain your ideas clearly and persuasively.
- German speaker with strong English language skills
- You must have roughly 3-5 years of UX and UI experience
- A portfolio demonstrating your UX design process and visual design of digital products and features for native apps.
- You should have an interest in technology, an eye for detail and a desire to learn on the go and think on your feet.
- You're a Figma whizz - with an understanding of design patterns for behavioural change
- Experience in insurance or a related financial field.
- An interest in the business value of design
To apply: Please share a portfolio of your work that illustrates your involvement and how you've contributed to solving specific problems with excellent UX/UI skills. Your portfolio should demonstrate attention to detail, a strong capacity for logical and creative thinking, and an ability to clearly communicate the problem being solved and the rationale for solutions. Bonus for any insurance or financial-related case studies. .
Perks & Benefits:
- Environment based on trust - Flex working hours and location (home office option)
- Modern centric offices in Berlin, Heidelberg and London
- Employee participation program in the form of VSOPs
- Individual development budget
- Getsafe insurance voucher for the policy of your choice
- German and English language courses
- Your choice of hardware
- Regular team events