Getsafe is a digital insurance company that creates a better insurance experience for everyone. Powered by its unique technological platform, Getsafe makes insurance simple, fair and accessible. As Getsafe replaces complexity and manual paperwork with smart bots and automation, customers can file claims or change their coverage in real time with just a few clicks.
Since launching in Germany in 2018, Getsafe has become one of the best-rated insurtechs in Europe, serving over 550,000 customers. After having started its UK operations in 2020, expanding to Austria in 2022, and entering the French market this year, Getsafe is looking to expand further in order to serve even more European markets. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, with offices in London and Berlin, the company employs more than 250 people. In 2021, Getsafe received its insurance license from Germany’s financial regulator, BaFin. With €120 million raised to date, it is one of Europe’s top 10 funded insurtechs.
At Getsafe we believe in agile working methods: You can work remotely within Germany or the UK.
Data is the core of every insurance’s business model and thus one of the most critical ingredients for the future success of Getsafe. We use data to support all of our decisions, from the day to day operations to company steering. To enable decision making at all levels, the data team is building a platform that enables self service analytics and reporting to all stakeholders.
As an Analytics Engineer (f/m/d) you will be responsible for further developing our analytics layer in collaboration with the business units and data engineering. We have a solid foundation based on snowflake + dbt + airflow and we will continue developing the data platform to provide reliable and scalable data products to support our business processes.
- Responsible for our data refinement pipelines, analytical datasets and you constantly improve them in close cooperation with data engineering.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify data needs and design the data products to support their use cases and enable them to have self service capabilities.
- Support and further develop our automated reporting pipelines.
- Optimize data models and pipelines for performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with your data team colleagues to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in analytics engineering.
- Propose and implement best practices in our analytics setup.
- Exchange knowledge and best-practices with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Experience in Data Analytics / Analytics Engineering or equivalent positions.
- Hands-on experience with modern (self-service) BI tools, cloud databases, data pipeline automation and data modeling.
- Strong SQL skills - additional experience with Python and Spark is highly favored.
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL processes.
- Experience with DBT.
- Bringing a natural affinity and excitement for numbers and attention to detail.
- Striving for driving your own ideas in a high-paced environment.
- You know that the fun part starts out of the comfort zone.
- You are fluent in English.
- AWS and Heroku
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Remote, hybrid or office? The decision is yours! Work where and how you want in Germany. Our modern offices are centrally located in Berlin and Heidelberg
- Workation? Enjoy the possibility to work up to 90 days abroad in the EU
- Participate in our employee stock ownership program and secure your company shares (VSOPs)
- Grow with us and use your personal Getsafe budget for personal and professional development
- Use the Getsafe insurance voucher for the product of your choice
- Apple or Microsoft? Choose your individual hardware
- Celebrate with us! Regular team events (summer party, Christmas party, hackathon, etc.)
MEET YOUR TEAM:
Susana Sanchez #teamspirit #foodlover #pancakesonweekend
Dimitris Tsonis #numbers #gamer #mountains
Bose Oladipo #dataautomation #dancer #glassesgang
Interested? Let’s chat!