Getsafe is a digital insurance company that creates a better insurance experience for everyone. Powered by its unique technological platform, Getsafe makes insurance simple, fair and accessible. As Getsafe replaces complexity and manual paperwork with smart bots and automation, customers can file claims or change their coverage in real time with just a few clicks.
Since launching in Germany in 2018, Getsafe has become one of the best-rated insurtechs in Europe, serving over 550,000 customers. After having started its UK operations in 2020, expanding to Austria in 2022, and entering the French market this year, Getsafe is looking to expand further in order to serve even more European markets. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, with an additional office in Berlin, the company employs more than 250 people. In 2021, Getsafe received its insurance license from Germany’s financial regulator, BaFin. With €120 million raised to date, it is one of Europe’s top 10 funded insurtechs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a bilingual French speaking Senior Claims Handler, with a solid claims processing and management background within the French insurance domain, especially focusing on P&C Insurance. Clear communication is your strength, and you are eager to learn and grow within a young and agile start-up team.
As a Claims Handler, you are a part of the Insurance Team at Getsafe and responsible for the full cycle claims processing within our French business operation in the area of liability and contents insurance. You are an integral part of a fast and customer-oriented support and will set new standards in claims management with us:
- Help build the French claims department and shape the "moment of truth" for our customers in order to provide an excellent claims and customer service experience in of the largest European insurance markets
- Independently handle claims and customer queries for our clients from request to case closure and initiate appropriate first and follow up actions
- Review claims with regard to insurance cover, as well as liability, on the merits and in terms of amount
- Be the first point of contact, supporting customers with their insurance and their claims to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as the main contact person (non-voice & voice) for customers, claimants, adjusters, lawyers, experts and repair companies
- Help shape our claims system and processes with creative suggestions to make the claims management even better
- You have completed an apprenticeship in the field of claims handling with relevant work experience or comparable university education with corresponding work experience
- You have extensive expertise in claims settlement and management of service providers, such as TPAs, adjusters, and lawyers
- You are a goal- and service-orientated person with a high level of initiative to drive our claims process forward
- Strong communication skills
- An eye for detail and a quick grasp of things
- You are a team player with an independent way of working, make solution-oriented decisions, and are willing to go the extra mile for customers
- You are fluent in French and either English or German
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote, hybrid or office? The decision is yours! Work where and how you want in Germany, France or England. Our modern offices are centrally located in Berlin or Heidelberg.
- Workation? Enjoy the possibility to work up to 90 days abroad in the EU.
- Participate in our employee stock ownership program and secure your company shares (VSOPs)
- Grow with us and use your personal Getsafe budget for personal and professional development
- Use the Getsafe insurance voucher for the product of your choice
- Apple or Microsoft? Choose your individual hardware
- Celebrate with us! Regular team events (summer party, Christmas party, hackathon, etc.)
We look forward to receiving your application in English.