Who we are
We are GoSpooky. An incredibly fast-moving bunch of unconventional storytellers, social media superstars and slam-dunking creatives.e know all things internet culture and create scroll-stopping content people actually want to share. One thing we all have in common: we’re always on the lookout for attention.
So here’s the thing. We’re constantly on the hunt for like-minded talent – folks that live for inventing and executing awesome ideas. We need people who aren’t afraid to try new things, the ones who spot a new feature in the morning and have it implemented by the afternoon. We love passionate designers and video creators, disruptive artists and illustrators, and people who can shake up social media. And we don’t care if you’re just out of school or have years of experience.
So, wanna join us?
As a Senior Project Manager, you will roll with your teammates to nail rapid fire requests and seriously tight timelines, all while keeping the team motivated with your zen and proactive attitude. You will be responsible for managing resources and output across multiple departments (creative, design, video, AR) from brief to evaluation. This will include being in control of planning, budget and delivery objectives while keeping all stakeholders in the loop. You will collaborate with our video, design and augmented reality teams to deliver the best (social) campaigns, in addition to arranging a wide variety of shoots, from smaller ones to the bigger shoots (150K+). You will also work closely together with our client leads and producers to optimise projects in terms of efficiency, speed and budget. You are able to quickly deliver a game plan for international rollouts and localisation and master the ability of turning advertising into next level experiences.
You as Senior Project Manager...
- Have extraordinary talent and skills in project management (preferably at an agency or production house).
- Love talking to clients and feels comfortable with client management.
- Have 5+ years of experience with managing internal and external productions (digital + video) together with a producer or an external agency.
- Use social media daily.
- Have affinity with the entertainment and/or music industry.
- Have a demonstrable passion and ability to make relevant content across all platforms.
- Know how to handle finances, figures and scopes (a.k.a. head for numbers).
- Have the ability to prioritise work and handle a lot of moving parts.
- Are proficient with multiple project management tools and methods.
- Like to work in a high paced, young and international environment in combination with being used to more corporate structures on client side.
- Have finished either higher education, or gained the equivalent professional experience.
Perks, perks, perks!
- A great salary and working with an amazing team
- Healthy lunches at the office!
- Flexible number of holidays - you can take your rest when it is needed
- Weekly boot camp in our own amazing garden!
- We have a boat, we use it, we love it
- Friday drinks, or whenever we have something to celebrate
- You can work from everywhere. One option is our beautiful office overlooking the water and the Amsterdam botanical gardens
- and much more...
Apply for the job
So do you want to join our team? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Please note a valid EU work permit is required for this role.
GoSpooky is an equal opportunities employer. Our hiring decisions are based on objective measures and we will not discriminate against any aspect of your identity. We believe that a diverse team is crucial to our collective success and value an inclusive culture where everyone can make their impact and bring their true unique selves to work.