Who we are
We are GoSpooky. An incredibly fast-moving bunch of unconventional storytellers, social media superstars and slam-dunking creatives.e know all things internet culture and create scroll-stopping content people actually want to share. One thing we all have in common: we’re always on the lookout for attention.
So here’s the thing. We’re constantly on the hunt for like-minded talent – folks that live for inventing and executing awesome ideas. We need people who aren’t afraid to try new things, the ones who spot a new feature in the morning and have it implemented by the afternoon. We love passionate designers and video creators, disruptive artists and illustrators, and people who can shake up social media. And we don’t care if you’re just out of school or have years of experience.
So, wanna join us?
As a Creative Director you will be responsible for raising the bar on our concepts and productions together with a team of talented creatives. You will grow and develop the creative team that contribute to GoSpooky's mission and it's short, mid and long term focus. You will embed our core values in the team and the work you create: bold, creative and straightforward! And you will ensure that our mission, Social Reimagined, is executed to the highest standard in our output. As the Creative Director you will be part of the Lead team and will contribute to the daily management of GoSpooky.
You as Creative Director...
- Have senior experience as a Creative Lead/Director in the creative and media industry, as well as working in, and with, a fast growing business and team
- Know how to manage a team and has proven leadership skills
- Know where consumer attention is right now and where it's headed in the near future
- Have senior level experience with combining creativity and technology
- Present a creative vision, idea, concept or production plan to our clients. Face to face or via a video call.
- Are able to provide feedback on quality (effectiveness, speed & value) that makes the work and the people better
- Are able to provide feedback on craft (copy & art) that makes the work better
- Are able to foster personal growth within the Creative team
Perks, perks, perks!
- A great salary and working with an amazing team
- Flexible number of holidays - you can take your rest when it is needed
- Weekly boot camp in our own amazing garden!
- We have a boat, we use it, we love it
- Friday drinks, or whenever we have something to celebrate
- and much more...
Apply for the job
So do you want to join our team? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Please note a valid EU work permit is required for this role.
GoSpooky is an equal opportunities employer. Our hiring decisions are based on objective measures and we will not discriminate against any aspect of your identity. We believe that a diverse team is crucial to our collective success and value an inclusive culture where everyone can make their impact and bring their true unique selves to work.