Who we are
We are GoSpooky. An incredibly fast-moving bunch of unconventional storytellers, social media superstars and slam-dunking creatives.e know all things internet culture and create scroll-stopping content people actually want to share. One thing we all have in common: we’re always on the lookout for attention.
So here’s the thing. We’re constantly on the hunt for like-minded talent – folks that live for inventing and executing awesome ideas. We need people who aren’t afraid to try new things, the ones who spot a new feature in the morning and have it implemented by the afternoon. We love passionate designers and video creators, disruptive artists and illustrators, and people who can shake up social media. And we don’t care if you’re just out of school or have years of experience.
So, wanna join us?
As a Project Manager AR you will master the ability to turn briefings into next level AR experiences. You will work with the best clients in town. All of our clients are A+ brands. We only work with clients who want to innovate and are not afraid of the "unknown". You will collaborate with our creatives, AR producers, designers and tech team to create the best AR experiences and activations. You will be responsible for managing resources and output across multiple departments from brief to evaluation plus arranging a wide variety of AR productions together with a producer, from smaller ones (-25K) to the bigger ones (+100K). You will roll with your teammates to nail rapid fire requests and seriously tight timelines, all while keeping a zen and proactive attitude.
You as Project Manager AR...
- Uses social media daily and is obsessed with filters, lenses and tech.
- Has a demonstrable passion and ability to make relevant content across all platforms
- Has extraordinary talent and skills in project management (preferably at an agency).
- Finished either higher education, or has the equivalent professional experience.
- Is proficient with multiple project management tools and methods.
- Is highly skilled in client communication and can easily manage client expectations.
- Has the ability to prioritise work and handle a lot of moving parts.
- Can easily manage projects with remote teams.
- Knows how to handle finances, figures and scopes (a.k.a. head for numbers).
Perks, perks, perks!
- A great salary and working with an amazing team
- Healthy lunches at the office!
- Flexible number of holidays - you can take your rest when it is needed
- Weekly boot camp in our own amazing garden!
- We have a boat, we use it, we love it
- Friday drinks, or whenever we have something to celebrate
- You can work from everywhere. One option is our beautiful office overlooking the water and the Amsterdam botanical gardens
- and much more...
Apply for the job
So do you want to join our team? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Please note a valid EU work permit is required for this role.
GoSpooky is an equal opportunities employer. Our hiring decisions are based on objective measures and we will not discriminate against any aspect of your identity. We believe that a diverse team is crucial to our collective success and value an inclusive culture where everyone can make their impact and bring their true unique selves to work.