Who we are
We are GoSpooky. An incredibly fast-moving bunch of unconventional storytellers, social media superstars and slam-dunking creatives.e know all things internet culture and create scroll-stopping content people actually want to share. One thing we all have in common: we’re always on the lookout for attention.
So here’s the thing. We’re constantly on the hunt for like-minded talent – folks that live for inventing and executing awesome ideas. We need people who aren’t afraid to try new things, the ones who spot a new feature in the morning and have it implemented by the afternoon. We love passionate designers and video creators, disruptive artists and illustrators, and people who can shake up social media. And we don’t care if you’re just out of school or have years of experience.
So, wanna join us?
As the Receptionist/Office Manager you are responsible for overseeing and supporting all administrative duties in the office and ensuring the office is operating smoothly. You will be the first point of contact for Spookies and external parties, like suppliers, and you will be responsible for answering/directing phone calls. You will develop office policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented appropriately, identify opportunities for process and office management improvements. You will take ownership of managing office supplies inventory and managing incoming mail. You are our culture champion, keeping our culture alive through organising events, team outings and meetings.
You as Receptionist/Office Manager...
- Have 4+ years experience in office management and/or hospitality
- Have fluent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Are responsible, flexible, proactive and have a hands-on mentality
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
Perks, perks, perks!
- A great salary and working with an amazing team
- Flexible number of holidays - you can take your rest when it is needed
- Weekly boot camp in our own amazing garden!
- We have a boat, we use it, we love it
- Friday drinks, or whenever we have something to celebrate
- and much more...
Apply for the job
So do you want to join our team? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Please note a valid EU work permit is required for this role.
GoSpooky is an equal opportunities employer. Our hiring decisions are based on objective measures and we will not discriminate against any aspect of your identity. We believe that a diverse team is crucial to our collective success and value an inclusive culture where everyone can make their impact and bring their true unique selves to work.