Who we are
We are GoSpooky. An incredibly fast-moving bunch of unconventional storytellers, social media superstars and slam-dunking creatives.e know all things internet culture and create scroll-stopping content people actually want to share. One thing we all have in common: we’re always on the lookout for attention.
So here’s the thing. We’re constantly on the hunt for like-minded talent – folks that live for inventing and executing awesome ideas. We need people who aren’t afraid to try new things, the ones who spot a new feature in the morning and have it implemented by the afternoon. We love passionate designers and video creators, disruptive artists and illustrators, and people who can shake up social media. And we don’t care if you’re just out of school or have years of experience.
So, wanna join us?
You will be part of the Project Management team which is part of the Operations craft within GoSpooky. As the Project Management intern, you will work closely with a Senior Project Manager overseeing schedules and milestone management, assisting in all elements of bringing a project from brief to evaluation. You will learn about all things project management from resource and project planning to supporting on production.
You as Project Management Intern...
- Are a third or final year student in media/entertainment management, communications, production or equivalent.
- Are a self-starter that is intrinsically motivated to learn, comfortable asking questions, diligent, and takes initiative and ownership.
- Are structured and have great organisation skills.
- Likes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment.
- Has great affinity with innovative social platforms like TikTok and Twitch and understand what these channels mean for global brands.
- Have solid knowledge of the English language both spoken and written.
- Are flexible and available for a period of 6 months.
- Previous experience with managing smaller projects on brand or agency side is a plus.
Perks, perks, perks!
- A great salary and working with an amazing team
- Flexible number of holidays - you can take your rest when it is needed
- Weekly boot camp in our own amazing garden!
- We have a boat, we use it, we love it
- Friday drinks, or whenever we have something to celebrate
- and much more...
Apply for the job
So do you want to join our team? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Please note a valid EU work permit is required for this role.
GoSpooky is an equal opportunities employer. Our hiring decisions are based on objective measures and we will not discriminate against any aspect of your identity. We believe that a diverse team is crucial to our collective success and value an inclusive culture where everyone can make their impact and bring their true unique selves to work.