Who we are
We are GoSpooky. An incredibly fast-moving bunch of unconventional storytellers, social media superstars and slam-dunking creatives.e know all things internet culture and create scroll-stopping content people actually want to share. One thing we all have in common: we’re always on the lookout for attention.
So here’s the thing. We’re constantly on the hunt for like-minded talent – folks that live for inventing and executing awesome ideas. We need people who aren’t afraid to try new things, the ones who spot a new feature in the morning and have it implemented by the afternoon. We love passionate designers and video creators, disruptive artists and illustrators, and people who can shake up social media. And we don’t care if you’re just out of school or have years of experience.
So, wanna join us?
As a Technical Artist you will work on exciting and creative AR/VR projects for our A-brand clients. You will be responsible for creating high end visual effects for real time/AR experiences. You will take ownership of shader development workflows within GoSpooky monitoring processes and the pipeline. As the technical expert, you will provide guidance and advise project managers on project specifications and project scope. You will collaborate closely with the concepting team and developers to produce the final product, creating a memorable impact for brands. You are the first of your kind in this team so for this exciting challenge, some seniority is required.
You as Technical Artist..
- Have the ability to write shaders using node-based or code-based workflows
- Have a good understanding of particle systems
- Have knowledge of texturing and modelling techniques
- Have good understanding of 3D modeling, e.g. topology and optimization
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing shader skills, visual understanding and feeling for composition/color
- Are eager to learn new things, can work independently and have excellent communication skills.
Perks, perks, perks!
- A great salary and working with an amazing team
- Flexible number of holidays - you can take your rest when it is needed
- Weekly boot camp in our own amazing garden!
- We have a boat, we use it, we love it
- Friday drinks, or whenever we have something to celebrate
- and much more...
Apply for the job
So do you want to join our team? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Please note a valid EU work permit is required for this role.
GoSpooky is an equal opportunities employer. Our hiring decisions are based on objective measures and we will not discriminate against any aspect of your identity. We believe that a diverse team is crucial to our collective success and value an inclusive culture where everyone can make their impact and bring their true unique selves to work.