Who we are
We are GoSpooky. An incredibly fast-moving bunch of unconventional storytellers, social media superstars and slam-dunking creatives.e know all things internet culture and create scroll-stopping content people actually want to share. One thing we all have in common: we’re always on the lookout for attention.
So here’s the thing. We’re constantly on the hunt for like-minded talent – folks that live for inventing and executing awesome ideas. We need people who aren’t afraid to try new things, the ones who spot a new feature in the morning and have it implemented by the afternoon. We love passionate designers and video creators, disruptive artists and illustrators, and people who can shake up social media.
So, wanna join us?
As a Community Manager, you will respond to comments and DMs on our clients' brand pages on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. You must be comfortable engaging with online communities with punny comebacks, polite replies to complaints, and more. We ask that you have a keen eye for detail and be on the lookout for the next best trend on social media. This is a fully remote role, so you can work from wherever you like as long as you have a good internet connection and a phone or computer that gets you on the right social media platforms. You will ideally be available for a minimum of 8 hours a week and be able to work on weekends regularly.
You as a Community Manager…
- Are experienced in engaging with online communities on various platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Are up to date on current social media trends and can identify what fits our client's tonality, objective, and audience.
- Have a keen eye for grammar and spelling, ensuring error-free communication on behalf of our clients.
- Have a good sense of humor without being offensive, and be comfortable creating witty replies and/or copies for our client’s social media pages.
- Can identify crises and alert the wider team immediately, working together to develop appropriate responses to the relevant audience.
- Can speak and write fluently in English & Dutch.
- Are available for at least 8 hours weekly, during the week and on the weekends.
Perks, perks, perks!
- Flexible holiday policy with a minimum of 25 days meaning you take your rest when you need it
- Travel expenses reimbursed up to €200 per month
- Pension contribution as a percentage of your salary
- Individual training and development budget
- Phone costs reimbursed if your job calls for a lot of jabbering
- Annual individual party budget to celebrate the good times
- Gosloopy, our very own Spooky boat, to enjoy the Amsterdam canals in the summer
- Energy-fuelled office: we take care of snacks and drinks
Apply for the job
So do you want to join our team? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Please note a valid EU work permit is required for this role.
GoSpooky is an equal opportunities employer. Our hiring decisions are based on objective measures and we will not discriminate against any aspect of your identity. We believe that a diverse team is crucial to our collective success and value an inclusive culture where everyone can make their impact and bring their true unique selves to work.