About This Role
In this role, you will work in collaboration with the Center of Excellence team to ensure alignment in forecast to drive supply, inventory and production plans to deliver business objectives. The Demand Planning Lead will also play an integral role in improving the forecasting process through monitoring and evaluation to ensure forecast accuracy.
What You'll Do:
- Use forecast tools to understand the unbiased demand or baseline, analyze past sales data and simulate the rolling forecast
- Prepare Forecast Accuracy report. Measure the forecast accuracy, ensure the correct SKU-wise demand and identify improvement points and resolve recurring roadblocks to improve accuracy
- Provide inputs for any SKU changes and product master changes
- Drive S&OP and ensure alignment between the Growth, GoX sourcing and Sales team
- Improve S&OP Process and enable key stakeholders in decision making through demand insights
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or other relevant fields
- Have 8+ years of professional experience in Demand Planning in a dynamic environment. Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management
- Possess good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to effectively lead constructive meetings and discussions
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability, and problem-solving skills in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Are an independent worker and team player who is both business and consumer-focused