About the role (Role Objectives):
The one who works in this position will create and employ an effective sourcing strategy to identify the best talent globally in an efficient manner. Also, they will work closely with respective business area(s) and have a deep understanding of their talent acquisition needs. In addition, it is a must to have a deep understanding of the business model, responsibilities and activities within the business area.
What you’ll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Create and employ an effective sourcing strategy with successful techniques to identify high quality, diverse candidate pool in an efficient, cost-effective manner to include establishing and overseeing a pipeline of potential candidates
- Ensure services provided meet overall service level agreements and are of high quality. This includes developing, analyzing, and reporting on recruitment performance metrics and taking action to close gaps.
- Manage the department’s overall budget including supporting funding requests for resources (people and technology) needed to develop and implement staffing and talent acquisition processes.
What criteria you’ll need to fulfill (Requirements):
- 4+ years client management experience at the VP/C-level acting as a strategic partner and influencer to drive positive business outcomes.
- 5+ years of experience supporting dynamic, high-growth companies, in TA management and previously as a recruiter.
- In-depth knowledge of recruiting, sourcing, and full life cycle recruiting.
- Manage and lead with high integrity, discretion, and ethical standards
- Able to interface effectively with senior-level clients and to influence outcomes
- Analytical skills and ability to work well with tools, metrics, data, and trends
What skills you’ll need (Capabilities):
- People and stakeholder management
- Communication and Interview
- Business Acumen
- Full Cycle Recruiting