About the role:
As Transport & COD Ops Analyst Assist, you will responsible for the resolution of stakeholder issues of daily freight movements flowing into and out of our fulfillment centers and our associated fulfillment network. We need someone who excellent data-driven problem resolution skills.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Build good relationship with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers)
- Pull warehouse data from numerous databases (using Excel, google sheet, SQL, and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Create performance metrics to assist with driving business results
- Identify and eliminate root causes of defects in order to drive efficiency in the company’s transportation operations
- Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered
What capabilities you’ll need (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in business or a related field (e.g., Supply chain Management, Transportation, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering)
- Proven track record in direct support of transportation/Transportation operations in a Retail/E-Commerce supply chain environment
- Min 2 years experience within an operations/distribution/Transportation environment, supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing team members; running workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience making group presentations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and team-based environment
- Experience driving performance through metrics and use data for process improvement