About the role:
Working closely with the CRM Manager in ensuring all planned and strategy in the compliance checking activity in the company is running properly and sufficiently. This role will do field visits to the retailer area, directly monitor operational activity in the warehouse and any other ground activity to ensure the risk in the company is well managed.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Support the CRM Manager in becoming the risk assessment partner for every department and business function in the company.
- Collect, review, and analyze the data obtained from ops team, sales team, finance team to provide advice and solution for any compliance matters in the business operational activity.
- Become the PIC for any field investigation carried out by CRM Team to handle any compliance matters in the warehouse or retailer area.
- Work closely with the Ops team in ensuring the Warehouse activity, specifically for security, loss and damage for stocks management in the warehouse is complied with the standard operational procedure regulated by the Company.
- Monitoring and ensuring the collection and the deposit of COD money from couriers/vendors consistently achieve the company's standard.
What capabilities you’ll need (Requirements):
- Bachelor Degree in the field of Logistic, Risk Management, Finance Audit, Law, Criminology, Sociology or other related fields;
- A minimum of 3 years experiences in handling risk management and compliance in start up (e-commerce) company, logistic, retail
- Knowledge of audit in logistic business, warehouse operation, community communication and handling, litigation
- Proven track record in leading a team, strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills;
- Must have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills, strong math skills. And good training skills;
Bonus points if you have the following skills:
- Must be fluent (both written and spoken) in the local language, ideally with some level of English.
- Deep knowledge of the area (Jateng+Jabar / Jatim+Bali) where you are being placed.
- Knowledge of Computer proficiency (i.e Ms. Office (specially in Ms Excel), Gslide, Gsheet, Gdoc)
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner as well as actively listen to participants concerns, questions and ideas;