GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
Payments Business Manager is responsible for market presence, driving revenue growth, and ensuring our pricing strategies remain competitive and profitable. Business Manager is in charge for overseeing all commercial aspects of our payment gateway business, including market analysis, competitor monitoring, pricing strategies, sales, marketing, agreement/onboarding processes, and revenue projections.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Developing, communicating, and executing the commercial strategy and business plan to achieve revenue and profitability goals;
- Providing strong leadership to the business team, setting clear goals and expectations, and fostering a culture of accountability and collaboration;
- Conducting thorough market research to identify emerging trends, customer needs, and growth opportunities. Use insights to guide decision-making;
- Continuously monitoring competitors' activities, pricing strategies, and market positioning. Developing strategies to maintain or gain a competitive edge;
- Collaborating with the Pricing team to establish and optimize pricing models that balance profitability with market competitiveness;
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to align strategies, campaigns, and promotions with revenue goals. Guiding target markets and customer segments;
- Identifying potential partnerships and alliances that can expand market reach and drive revenue growth. Leveraging partnerships to create new revenue streams and enhance value proposition;
- Overseeing contract negotiations, ensuring they align with business goals and risk management principles. Streamlining the client onboarding process for efficiency and effectiveness;
- Collaborating with the Compliance and Legal teams to ensure all operations adhere to relevant regulations and contractual obligations. Mitigating legal risks proactively;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key clients, acting as a primary point of contact for escalated issues and ensuring client satisfaction;
- Effectively interacting with other departments including, but not limited to: technical integration, finance and account management teams when necessary;
- Managing and training a business team, handling their performance reviews, shift timetable, days off and annual leave approval. Developing, delivering and monitoring OKRs and KPIs for business team;
- Staying up to date on market trends and issues affecting the payments industry by staying up to date on global payment news along with new companies that provide new payment processing offerings;
- Building, documenting, supervising business processes. Owning CRM, lead generation and other relevant business processes.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven track record of success in a similar role within the fintech industry (B2B);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and market trends;
- Exceptional leadership and team management abilities;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Strategic thinker with a results-oriented mindset;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Advanced English level with ability to discuss business;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Ability to act with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty;
- Tracking of tasks from idea to completion;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Proactive position and attitude;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Multitasking, time management, and planning skills.
What we offer:
- Sports compensation;
- Medical coverage;
- Psychological support;
- Home-office coverage.
- Remote work, Coworking compensation;
- Childcare budget;
- Maternity leave;
- Paternity leave;
- Additional 2 days for family events.
Our GR8 Culture:
- Open feedback and transparent direct communications;
- Growth and development: better every day;
- High tolerance to experiment and mistakes;
- Supportive friendly environment.