About Gravity Sketch
Our team is on a mission to revolutionise the way we bring ideas to life and fundamentally change the way 3D design is done today. We help design teams to create and communicate 3D ideas in the quickest and most intuitive way possible. We've developed the first end-to-end 3D design platform that allows teams to carry out work from the early phases of the design process all the way through to hand-off for productionisation. The tools we have developed are changing the way companies across automotive, industrial design, and entertainment industries carry out their day-to-day work. The platform is helping teams deliver more creative outputs, foster better collaboration, and compress products' time to market resulting in a much more sustainable product development process. The platform offers VR, tablet, and web-based applications allowing users to bring the tools seamlessly into their workflow. Cross-discipline teams at companies such as Ford Motor Company and Adidas depend on the platform to collaborate and deliver world-class products both physical and digital. Being highly skilled in the use of Gravity Sketch is important for new hires in industry leaders such as Adidas/Yeezy, sitting alongside tools like Adobe’s Photoshop.
- Just closed an $33m Series A round led by Accel and GV, with some exciting angels joining such as Tony Fadell (inventor of the iPod and iPhone), Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman (Thirty Five Ventures), Soleio (famed as the “Like button” designer) and Paul Robson (Adobe’s Head of International)
- We have 4x our revenue and 5x our user base in the last year
- ~1.5 million app downloads (most of which was in the last 18 months)
Our Team & Culture
We’re a lean but ambitious team of ~85 spread across the globe (UK, Europe & North America). We may be geographically spread out, but we’re tied by our mission to radically change how teams communicate ideas spatially and expressively from anywhere.
Our focus is on output and getting the work done, not counting the hours you work. We appreciate that everyone has their own optimum setup, and so provide flexibility in terms of when and where you get work done.
Impact, ownership and being part of our team on a mission are at the heart of our culture. We encourage everyone to experiment, bring new ideas to the table, and challenge one another in order to arrive at the best solutions for our users. Trust is another fundamental, which is echoed through autonomy of our work. We rely on each other to be resourceful, make decisions quickly, give honest feedback, ask for help, or do whatever needs to be done in order to make a positive impact on the team, users, or business.
We are all learning as we build this business and find that with each new addition to the team our ambition grows. We look for teammates that wish to grow with us on the journey; we value individuals with a curiosity to learn and eagerness to take initiative, following through on the work we initiate. Innovation day takes place every month, creating space to focus on an innovative passion project (something that would be cool for users).
We work hard, and know how to have fun too; with company trips, socials, sports, gaming sessions and more. We welcome you to share your hobbies with the team so we can all try something new!
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager role is instrumental in the long-term success of our customers and therefore our business. You will be working closely with the Head of Customer Success throughout our customer’s journey post-sales to ensure that they're obtaining full value from Gravity Sketch.
As an Enterprise CSM at Gravity Sketch, your contributions to helping us build a foundation for the CSM motion provides you with the opportunity to have a significant impact beyond the traditional scope of a CSM role.
What you will do:
- As an Enterprise CSM, you will focus exclusively on our key accounts like Adidas, Ford, VW etc. These accounts are crucial for our success and our goal is to become a standard software for these organisations (think Adobe photoshop/illustrator).
- Own your accounts. Take responsibility for their success, and work across Gravity Sketch to ensure the customer’s success. You will form a pod with an Account Executive and Lead Consultant for each account, to ensure that you are well supported in expanding the accounts and have access to industry experts to help you navigate each of the accounts.
- Build close relationships with our customers, from the end users (designers, modellers etc) through to the senior management of the companies (Directors + VPs). Partner with senior stakeholders to develop a mutually agreed-upon success plan, outlining the challenges/opportunities they bought Gravity Sketch for.
- Teach/train customers how to leverage product features, strengthening their knowledge & confidence in using the tool. Bring in our team of experts if you need support and the customer wants to go deeper with a trained professional in their field.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data to identify insights and drive actions within your accounts.
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Product, Engineering and Marketing and leverage these to achieve success for you customers. You will be the voice of the customer internally informing other functions on how our customer use GS, how we can best support them and how we can maximise value for them.
- Collate and communicate product feedback based on personal experience & on insights gained from customers.
- Actively contribute to the analysis, planning and execution of CS processes to help us lay the foundation for the CSM function.
- Fluent in German and English
- Considerable experience working in a consultative customer-facing role.
- Organisation: Excellent structure and organisation, with strong attention to detail.
- Self-driven: Able to hit the ground running and execute quickly once we have aligned on a plan. Self-driven to learn, to set targets, and able to work under limited supervision.
- Passion and curiosity: Avid interest in VR, design and understanding how different products are made, curious personality and enjoys digging deep to understand and solve a problem.
- Grit: Positive attitude, and strong team working skills and hungry for success, not afraid to roll up sleeves and help out wherever needed.
- People-oriented: Excellent communicator - both written and verbal in German and English, Great listening and relationship building skills.
- Ideally but not required: experience with software in the product design workflow (Gravity Sketch, CAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) and/or footwear focused design degree. We have 10+ industry experts in house to help you with these skills and as resources for you to lean on.
What we offer
- Uncapped holidays: Startup world is busy, we encourage taking time off to recharge and rest.
- Flexible working: we appreciate that everyone has their optimum setup and things to work around in life. We would support remote and hybrid working as well as varying hours.
- £50/ month personal wellbeing budget
- Private healthcare
- £1,000 personal budget per year for professional development. You will learn a lot here but there may be more want or need. With this budget, we aim to support you in your career growth.
- Team lunch Wednesdays: out together in person, or virtually with food delivery credit.
- Socials, ski trips & a biannual global meet up: we are passionate about bringing everyone together whenever we can, this helps build tighter bonds and alignment.
- Enhanced parental leave policy (maternity and paternity)
- Cyclescheme & Techscheme
- Chance to work at a fast growing start-up changing how the products of the future are designed, and exposure to a transparent startup journey
- Real work ownership - you drive your own initiatives and have an opportunity to take your work all the way through to launch.
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading design companies
- Transparent insight into the startup journey, plus unparalleled learning if you’re up for the challenge!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, background, and nationality.