We are HeliosX. A group of health tech companies on an ambitious mission to change the way healthcare is delivered. We believe everyone should have access to high-quality, affordable healthcare to help them live healthier, longer, and happier lives. HeliosX’s vertically integrated clinical and pharmacy platform powers a personalised, end-to-end healthcare experience.
Established in 2013, our health tech brands, including Dermatica, RocketRx, MedExpress, and ZipHealth, have delivered over 2.2MM digital healthcare visits in 9 countries across the UK, US and EU. To learn more about our brand and offerings, visit heliosx.com.
About the Role
This role will be at the forefront of helping to build our prescription weight-loss service in the UK. We pair GLP-1 medication with coaching and clinical support to achieve sustained weight-loss.
You will be responsible for ensuring the clinical pathways are customer-centric, safe and regulatory compliant. This may include developing consultations and pathways, setting eligibility criteria for prescribing treatment, writing risk assessments and clinical protocols, and ensuring our team of prescribers are appropriately trained. You will also work with other teams such as Digital Product, Pharmacy and Marketing to review and improve our weight-loss offering. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting startup changing the way health care is delivered.
This role will be part-time and fully remote, with the option to come into the London office if desired.
What you'll bring to HeliosX
- Registration with GMC or GPhC.
- Special interest in weight loss, with experience of previously delivering weight loss solutions in a UK telehealth business.
- Expertise in the UK telehealth regulatory landscape.
Why work with us?
HeliosX is headquartered in London, with offices in Florida. We are a diverse team of engineers, scientists, clinical researchers, physicians, pharmacists, marketeers, and customer care specialists committed to our goal of improving the quality, accessibility, and affordability of healthcare for all. Aside from working with our all-star team, here are a few other reasons you should consider applying to join HeliosX:
- Competitive pay and generous equity allocations with significant upside potential
- We’ve grown completely organically with no outside investment, with 2023 forecasted revenue at 70,000,000 USD globally
- UK employees get 25 days’ annual leave plus UK public holidays
- Health insurance, along with extra dental and eye care cover
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme and discounted gym memberships
- Individual learning and development budget and home office allowance
- Free Kindle, with Audible and Headspace subscriptions
- Free HeliosX products, as well as family discounts
- Our vertically integrated network of clinicians and pharmacies are capable of prescribing and delivering medicines to over 467,000,000 people in 9 different countries.