Who we are
At Heritage, we are dedicated to being at the forefront of the alternative investment industry by creating a next-generation fund that combines traditional investment sourcing and evaluation strategies with proprietary technology solutions and data-driven approaches.
Our mission is to connect elite families and entrepreneurs globally with carefully vetted top-performing private market opportunities, leveraging our digital products to make the alternative investment market more accessible, efficient, and connected. Furthermore, we embrace the principles of "skin in the game" as we co-invest with our partners, and "innovation" as we work to create lasting value through continually advancing the investment sector.
Our team comprises of a diverse international group of individuals from leading organizations and with diverse backgrounds, including private equity, venture capital, banking, software development, law, and entrepreneurship. We are committed to attracting top-notch talent and providing opportunities for growth and development based on their individual strengths and interests
- Collaborate with several teams to gather business requirements; propose ad-hoc solutions and implement the assigned projects
- Work together with the Heritage technology team to develop cross-platforms integrations
- Analyze data and implement data models, automation and data visualization
- Define and monitor CRM KPIs through reports, monitoring goals and results
- Constantly maintain delivered functionality to meet business goals
What we are looking for
- 3-4 years of experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with end-to-end implementation experience with the Salesforce platform;
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce technologies, platforms, tools, apps, data management, and functionality;
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification or Salesforce Certified Administrator certification is an advantage;
- Fluent in English
We highly value the power of a diverse environment and our team is proudly made of people with the most different personality traits
We do highly appreciate:
- A well-organized and reliable person, able to take ownership of entire workstreams
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ambition, commitment, and willingness to learn
What we offer
- Work with the best people for the job
- Stay flex - we adopt a hybrid working model
- Meet the team at fun off-sites every quarter!
- Great players can stay great players. Progress your career whether you choose to manage people or not
The hiring process at Heritage includes the following stages:
- CV screening: We review your application and qualifications to ensure that you meet the minimum requirements for the role.
- Screening assessment: We conduct a screening assessment to determine your suitability for the position.
- First round interview: We schedule a call to give you an opportunity to learn more about Heritage and the role, as well as ask any questions you may have.
- Team interview(s): You will have an opportunity to interview with members of our team to learn more about the role and how you would fit into our organization.
- Logic & Attitude assessment: You will be assessed on your logical thinking, problem-solving skills, and attitude towards the role and our company.
- Final discussion: We will have a final discussion to review your qualifications and assess your suitability for the role.
- Offer: If you are selected for the role, you will be offered a position with Heritage.
At Heritage, we have a diverse team of individuals from 15+ nationalities and we conduct all communication in English. We are committed to equal opportunity and strive to eliminate any potential biases in the hiring process by utilizing a Hiring Committee for all decisions.