Who we are
At Heritage, we are dedicated to being at the forefront of the alternative investment industry by creating a next-generation fund that combines traditional investment sourcing and evaluation strategies with proprietary technology solutions and data-driven approaches.
Our mission is to connect elite families and entrepreneurs globally with carefully vetted top-performing private market opportunities, leveraging our digital products to make the alternative investment market more accessible, efficient, and connected. Furthermore, we embrace the principles of "skin in the game" as we co-invest with our partners, and "innovation" as we work to create lasting value through continually advancing the investment sector.
Our team comprises of a diverse international group of individuals from leading organizations and with diverse backgrounds, including private equity, venture capital, banking, software development, law, and entrepreneurship. We are committed to attracting top-notch talent and providing opportunities for growth and development based on their individual strengths and interests
As part of the team, you will support us in the setup and structuring of Heritage, collaborating with members across different divisions.
After a careful assessment and according to the business needs, you will be assigned to one of our business units, where you will have the chance to acquire specific and hands-on knowledge of its core processes. As an Intern at Heritage, you will have the opportunity to work on several projects across different business units in Heritage:
- Supporting the Strategy team in launching and growing new initiatives
- Supporting the Sales-Operations team to set up new processes, in collaboration with the Investor Relations team and the tech team
What we are looking for
- Proactive, fast learning and highly analytical mindset, confident to work in an extensively growing environment where a high degree of flexibility and willingness to learn is required
- Good vibe and empathy
- Ability to effectively interact with A-class international stakeholders and teammates
- “Humbition”: high humility and ambition levels
- Very strong academic track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
- Work with some of the best people in the industry.
- Stay flex - we adopt a hybrid working model
- Meet the team at fun offsites every quarter!
The hiring process at Heritage includes the following stages:
- CV screening: We review your application and qualifications to ensure that you meet the minimum requirements for the role.
- Screening assessment: We conduct a screening assessment to determine your suitability for the position.
- First round interview: We schedule a call to give you an opportunity to learn more about Heritage and the role, as well as ask any questions you may have.
- Team interview(s): You will have an opportunity to interview with members of our team to learn more about the role and how you would fit into our organization.
- Logic & Attitude assessment: You will be assessed on your logical thinking, problem-solving skills, and attitude towards the role and our company.
- Final discussion: We will have a final discussion to review your qualifications and assess your suitability for the role.
- Offer: If you are selected for the role, you will be offered a position with Heritage.
At Heritage, we have a diverse team of individuals from 15+ nationalities and we conduct all communication in English. We are committed to equal opportunity and strive to eliminate any potential biases in the hiring process by utilizing a Hiring Committee for all decisions.