Who we are
At Heritage, we are dedicated to being at the forefront of the alternative investment industry by creating a next-generation fund that combines traditional investment sourcing and evaluation strategies with proprietary technology solutions and data-driven approaches.
Our mission is to connect elite families and entrepreneurs globally with carefully vetted top-performing private market opportunities, leveraging our digital products to make the alternative investment market more accessible, efficient, and connected. Furthermore, we embrace the principles of "skin in the game" as we co-invest with our partners, and "innovation" as we work to create lasting value through continually advancing the investment sector.
Our team comprises of a diverse international group of individuals from leading organizations and with diverse backgrounds, including private equity, venture capital, banking, software development, law, and entrepreneurship. We are committed to attracting top-notch talent and providing opportunities for growth and development based on their individual strengths and interests
Legal and Corporate
- Assist in the fundraising and investing process of the fund and prepare the related legal documentation.
- Support the fund legal documentation (e.g. LPAs, subscription agreements, welcome letters, GP acceptance letters).
- Assist in the preparation of the legal documentation for the board of directors and shareholders meetings of the group (agenda, minutes, presentations, proxies, etc.).
- Support in carrying out legal research and monitor amendments to laws/regulations.
- Help drafting and reviewing contracts with various counterparties.
Regulatory and Compliance
- Assist in compliance, marketing, tax, and regulatory activities across several countries (e.g. Europe, the US, and the UK).
- Support handling KYC/AML requests from AIFM, banks, or counterparts by the applicable regulations.
- Help review subscription agreements and KYC documents for new investors and follow up on KYC missing information.
- Collaborate to perform ongoing monitoring tasks related to investors and respond to client queries and requests.
- Interaction with software engineers to finalize the development of a platform aimed at automating regulatory, KYC, and legal processes.
What makes a top candidate?
- Very strong academic track record with a legal background
- You are in your final year of a bachelor's or master's degree
- Excellent analytical ability and business judgment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy
- Fluent in English and preferably Italian
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in a law firm that has been working closely with funds or in the legal department of a fund, or in any other relevant field (PE, VC, M&A, investment banking, consulting)
- Experience with KYC / AML, with investment funds administration, or with Luxembourg financial sector
We highly value the power of a diverse environment and our team is proudly made of people with the most different personality traits.
We do highly appreciate:
- Proactive attitude
- Ambition, commitment, and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Team player attitude
What we offer
- Work with the best people for the job. Not the best people within 1 hour’s commute
- Stay flex - we adopt a hybrid working model
- Meet the team at fun offsites every quarter
- The Internship is a 6 months
- Potential starting date between 01/07 - 01/09
The hiring process at Heritage includes the following stages:
- CV screening: We review your application and qualifications to ensure that you meet the minimum requirements for the role.
- Screening assessment: We conduct a screening assessment to determine your suitability for the position.
- First round interview: We schedule a call to give you an opportunity to learn more about Heritage and the role, as well as ask any questions you may have.
- Team interview(s): You will have an opportunity to interview with members of our team to learn more about the role and how you would fit into our organization.
- Logic & Attitude assessment: You will be assessed on your logical thinking, problem-solving skills, and attitude towards the role and our company.
- Final discussion: We will have a final discussion to review your qualifications and assess your suitability for the role.
- Offer: If you are selected for the role, you will be offered a position with Heritage.
At Heritage, we have a diverse team of individuals from 15+ nationalities and we conduct all communication in English. We are committed to equal opportunity and strive to eliminate any potential biases in the hiring process by utilizing a Hiring Committee for all decisions.