Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on Amazon FBA brands with outstanding customer reviews and a proven track record of leading bestseller lists in high-growth niches.
Built by a team with a background in investment banking, venture capital and D2C eCommerce we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
We have raised the largest European pre-seed investment round in 2020 from investors to the tune of $65 million. We’re growing rapidly month-on-month and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to lead the M&A integration process, managing cross-functional brand Integrations post-acquisition, ensuring a smooth transition from the former brand owners to Heroes' platform, tools, and processes. This role will oversee the migration and implementation of brands in collaboration with the Marketing, M&A, Legal, Finance, Supply Chain, and Analytics teams. You will have full ownership of planning, executing, and leading the migration; managing resources and timelines, and generating weekly status reports.
- Simultaneously run several brand-based integration projects and manage stakeholders, holding the team accountable for task completion, timelines, and scope
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, M&A, Legal, Finance, Supply Chain, and Analytics to ensure a seamless transition
- Ensure brand integrations are compliant with Amazon's terms and conditions
- Ensure all integration activities are completed to the highest quality; performance will be evaluated based on completion duration and quality
- Generate weekly progress reports; identify bottlenecks in the process and ensure quick resolution together with the team
- You will evaluate potential time-savings in changes to the process to ensure a shorter turn-around
- 3+ years of experience in project management, preferably at a startup or other fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders and hold team members accountable
- Ability to dig through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organisation skills, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritise work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
- Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people.
- Strong proficiency in excel. Experience working with project management tools (Monday, Trello, Asana, Microsoft Projects)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salary will be a function of experience
Heroes is an equal opportunity employer and we are looking to build a diverse, inclusive team. We hire based purely on business need, skillset & competence and do not consider age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships when making hiring decisions.