Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on Amazon FBA brands with outstanding customer reviews and a proven track record of leading bestseller lists in high-growth niches.
Built by a team with a background in investment banking, venture capital and D2C eCommerce we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
We have raised the largest European pre-seed investment round in 2020 from investors to the tune of $65 million. We’re growing rapidly month-on-month and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the recruiting function at Heroes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is experienced and passionate about recruiting to drive all recruiting and hiring activities at Heroes, from improving current processes, seeking new and better ways of doing things, and implementing practices that ensure we find and hire the best talent.
- Managing end to end hiring processes from job spec writing, sourcing, interview scheduling, scorecards, through to offer letter stage, ensuring efficiency and quality communication at all stages
- Partner with heads of departments and hiring managers to understand business objectives and hiring plans, and working collaboratively to build out their teams
- Leveraging technology to streamline recruiting processes
- Improve and build talent acquisition processes that ensure consistency, fairness, and a great candidate experience and a world-class employer brand
- Advanced proficiency in closing candidates and negotiating offers at all levels including exec
- Developing our employer brand in order to assist Heroes in attracting the best talent
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition/recruiting and/or talent management
- You feel confident working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, you work well with other people
- A passion for an amazing and seamless interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams
- Process-driven - you are methodical and consistent in your approach to recruiting
- Proactive - you identify and lead projects that will add value to the organisation
- Experience working in high growth organisations a bonus
Heroes is an equal opportunity employer and we are looking to build a diverse, inclusive team. We hire based purely on business need, skillset & competence and do not consider age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships when making hiring decisions.