Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on Amazon FBA brands with outstanding customer reviews and a proven track record of leading bestseller lists in high-growth niches.
Built by a team with a background in investment banking, venture capital and D2C eCommerce we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
We have raised the largest European pre-seed investment round in 2020 from investors to the tune of $65 million. We’re growing rapidly month-on-month and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take ownership of building marketplace channels outside of Amazon and Shopify, including: researching, identifying and prioritising alternative channels, leading the negotiation, onboarding and compliance process, identifying appropriate multi-channel tools, and developing strategies for growth.
- Research alternative channels across Europe to sell products through (e.g. ebay, OnBuy, ManoMano, Cdiscount, real.de etc.)
- Develop a framework to prioritise additional channels by size and complexity
- Lead the negotiation and onboarding process to additional marketplaces, including account creation, application submission, providing the necessary documentation
- Work cross-functionally with the Finance and Supply Chain teams to ensure that inventory information is correctly synced to the new marketplaces and revenues and costs are booked correctly into our ERP (Netsuite)
- Assess multi-channel connector tools such as SellerEngine, Lengow, or ChannelAdvisor to manage our listings in a scalable manner
- Identify suitable Product Information Management (PIM) software to manage our listings across multiple platforms
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting for our brands' performance on alternative marketplace channels
- Partner with internal teams to develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate successfully, impactful brand launches on alternative channels.
- 3+ years of experience in project management, preferably at a startup or other fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience
- Ability to dig through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
- Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people.
Heroes is an equal opportunity employer and we are looking to build a diverse, inclusive team. We hire based purely on business need, skillset & competence and do not consider age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships when making hiring decisions.