Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on Amazon FBA brands with outstanding customer reviews and a proven track record of leading bestseller lists in high-growth niches.
Built by a team with a background in investment banking, venture capital and D2C eCommerce we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
We have raised the largest European pre-seed investment round in 2020 from investors to the tune of $65 million. We’re growing rapidly month-on-month and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up.
This role will be an integral part of Heroes' growth strategy. The Head of Analytics will be not only have the autonomy to design a best-in-class infrastructure, but also develop our data science arm and help us continuously innovate and supercharge our operations with insights.
- Architecture of our data ecosystem – You will be in charge of designing and building out the tools that we use to track and interpret our data and determining the roadmap to improving the data integrity and expanding our access to information.
- Marketplace Performance – As our marketplace grows with an expanding number of suppliers and buyers, you will be the eyes and ears of its performance. You will build the reports and dashboards that will equip the team with the necessary insight to understand the value in our market and channel our focus, while being a leading voice in the team as we plot our expansion.
- Forecasting – Given its incredible capacity to make every part of the supply chain more efficient and sustainable – from buyer decisions on a daily trade through to capacity planning of our operation – the delivery of this project will bring enormous value to our proposition. You will drive the strategy behind this projection, developing the data set and methodology to continuously refine the model so that it can be integrated into every aspect of our product and operation.
- 5+ years in a data strategy led role being at the forefront of technological change and improvements
- Experienced Data Analyst – You will have used your significant analytical capabilities to strengthen a team’s capacity to understand a complex problem.
- Excellent communicator – You will have demonstrated your ability to not only determine insights but found clear and effective ways to communicate them to all relevant stakeholders.
- Understand complex business problems across business units, geographies and product lines to create hypotheses and translate this into analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights
- Empowered by autonomy – You will be motivated to work in an environment that actively encourages responsibility and opportunity in every team member.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and scripting for analysis (e.g. Python, R) and experience working with relational databases, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases. Knowledge of Visualisation tools ie. Tableau, Power BI.
- A degree in mathematics or physics preferred
- Experience working with the Amazon ecosystem a plus
Heroes is an equal opportunity employer and we are looking to build a diverse, inclusive team. We hire based purely on business need, skillset & competence and do not consider age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships when making hiring decisions.