Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on Amazon FBA brands with outstanding customer reviews and a proven track record of leading bestseller lists in high-growth niches.
Built by a team with a background in investment banking, venture capital and D2C eCommerce we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
We have raised the largest European pre-seed investment round in 2020 from investors to the tune of $65 million. We’re growing rapidly month-on-month and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up.
The Graphic Designer’s role is within the Branding Team and reporting into the Art Director at Heroes. You will execute designs efficiently based on the Art Director's briefing, improving the product detail pages ("listings") of our portfolio of CPG products sold on the Amazon Marketplace. You’ll work across a wide variety of print & digital consumer-facing projects, support our marketing and brand operations team, and you may assist in creative efforts beyond Amazon’s marketplace, such as websites, social media, and other campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a designer to gain experience in a high-growth environment with exposure to many different projects and brands.
- Execute digital designs for our Amazon product detail pages based on art director's briefing.
- Work closely with copywriters to execute quality creative advertisements for CPG products.
- Completing branding guidelines for collaborating design team members.
- Collaborate with Art Director on packaging design for products sold on Amazon
- Contribute & communicate design needs with the content production team for photo & video needs.
- 3-5 years of full-time experience in graphic design, including packaging design, digital design, print materials, video editing, logo, and branding. Agency experience is a bonus.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design or related Education certifications.
- 3-5 years of experience with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Photo editing is a plus.
- Ability to pick up work in a fast paced environment with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to take design feedback, incorporate it quickly and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of designs.
- Animation experience is a bonus.
- Experience in Amazon or e-commerce platform is a bonus.
Heroes is an equal opportunity employer and we are looking to build a diverse, inclusive team. We hire based purely on business need, skillset & competence and do not consider age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships when making hiring decisions.