This role will drive the due diligence processes and oversee the integration of new acquisitions into the Heroes ecosystem. The FM will work as part of the Finance team, but closely alongside the acquisitions team to combine analytics and detail orientated skills with the fast-paced dynamics of a start-up environment. We love data and there is scope for an adept and tech-savvy operational finance employee to create and improve processes to keep our acquisition flow efficient and seamless (as well as helping in other related areas).
- Ensure key due diligence and completion tasks are performed on each deal and these findings taken through to the post-acquisition on-boarding of the business.
- Create a playbook of standardised processes that allow for the most efficient execution of all components of our acquisition and integration process.
- Having an eye on continuous improvement, always looking for opportunities for efficiency in our internal tools and processes, and for ways to more effectively execute our operations and smooth the acquisition / integration processes.
- Comprising of both internal and external stakeholder management including (but not limited to):
- Managing external accountants to ensure information is promptly and accurately provided and imported into the Heroes’ accounting system.
- Collating and chasing key items outstanding during the acquisition process from both sellers and internal team members.
- Being an engaged part of the broader team - asking questions, challenging where appropriate, and contributing to our positive company culture.