Grow with HiveMQ as we lead IoT messaging and connectivity
We are a fast-growing tech start-up looking to add to our team of innovative and motivated people. HiveMQ is a messaging platform for reliable, secure and scalable data movement to and from connected IoT devices. Our vision is a connected world where people and companies can unleash their full potential. Our flagship product, the HiveMQ MQTT broker, is used by over 130 customers to develop new connected products, improve efficiencies, and drive down costs.
HiveMQ originated in Landshut, Germany, and has grown into a global, remote-first company. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within HiveMQ. Join us as we work to contribute to the fast moving development of the IoT ecosystem and help companies enable mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
As a Technical Account Manager you will be an integral part of our Customer Success team. TAMs serve as the technical point of contact for our key customers and act as advocates for our customers towards internal teams. You will be making sure our clients receive top service by maintaining relationships with HiveMQ’s current technical champions, addressing their technical needs and keeping a regular bi-directional communication channel open with them. Through your exceptional relationship building skills you will help identify new champions and help identify new opportunities to expand HiveMQ’s adoption within our existing customer base.
- Increase our customers' trust in and success with the HiveMQ Platform
- Proactively help customers with current and future challenges by demonstrating how various products and services can be best utilized.
- Utilize your customer facing skills as you will check-in with our customers regularly and provide architectural support, support them in building technical proofs of concept and showcase new products.
- Internally represent the customer’s voice towards the HiveMQ Product Management to ensure our products continue to provide the best possible value for our customers.
- Work in close collaboration with the HiveMQ technical support team to guarantee that our documentation and knowledge base constantly improves, keeping our ease of use promise.
- Understand our customers long-term success criteria and communicate those internally, so that we can continue working in long lasting partnership like relationships and help our clients succeed.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Customer-facing experience, interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving technical implementation or transformation programs.
- Experience in distributed systems with messaging or database technology.
- Experience in designing architecture and proofs of concept.
- The ability to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- Worked in a customer success role with a software company providing on-premise services before.
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.