We connect the world
HiveMQ helps companies connect devices to the Internet. We make it possible to move data from device to cloud in a secure, reliable and scalable manner. Over 130 customers, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on our HiveMQ in production for mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products. Our flagship product is HiveMQ, an MQTT broker that empowers innovative companies by creating a central nervous system between things, machines, and humans. Headquartered in the beautiful medieval city of Landshut, Bavaria, HiveMQ is an international company with team members from all over the world.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
At HiveMQ, our customers come first. Thus, as a Technical Product Manager, being an integral part of the HiveMQ broker team and working closely with other disciplines, you will discover and deliver new HiveMQ product capabilities that delight our customers. In this role you will work cross-functionally to determine how our users interact with our products and run discovery to nail down user problems, needs and desires. You will strategize product initiatives, break down complex problems and enable your team to deliver new product capabilities. We work with agile principles and believe reliant data enables us to move fast while continuously meriting the trust that our customers store in us every day.
- Learn everything about MQTT, distributed systems, IoT (theory, applications, best practices) and work with your team to understand and deliver outstanding value to our users
- Facilitate strategy formation to deliver on outcomes through new product initiatives
- Discover users' needs and opportunities utilizing both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Enable your product team to iteratively discover and deliver new product capabilities
- Enable marketing, customer success and professional services teams and facilitate influx of product insights from the field
- Sound background in software development, ideally related to MQTT or similar distributed streaming technologies
- A passion for distributed technologies
- Proven strategy formation/alignment skills
- A learning Mindset
- Proven customer/stakeholder management skills
- Relevant experience as a Technical Product Manager
- Acquired problem identification skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a deep empathy with your users
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.