Hofy is leading the future of Work! and through its SaaS platform, companies can supply, manage and maintain equipment to remote workers across 100+ countries, in the matter of seconds.
As Order Operations Associate you will work closely alongside our Fulfilment team to ensure that orders of home working equipment are shipped on time with effective and streamlined communication.
- 5 days onsite at our Fulfilment Centre in Camberwell, South West London
- Temp to Permanent Opportunity
- Opportunity to work in a high growth fast paced technology start-up.
About the role
- Interact closely with customers via email and phone to resolve issues with orders
- Liaising with courier companies to organise deliveries
- Exposure to projects and sprints designed to increase the capacity and scalability of the organisation
- Hands-on experience with start-up operations tasks, and opportunity to grow into new roles as they become available.
- Strong communicator & team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & projects simultaneously
- A desire to learn & develop and grow in a fast-paced organisation
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work - and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy - to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or non-visible).