Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces and the whole device lifecycle management is the key to customer satisfaction.
As Warranty Operations Associate you will be responsible for all warranty claims and oversee the end-to-end claim processes. You will work as a member of our fulfilment team and will ensure the accurate submissions of warranty claims to our vendors/suppliers/manufacturers and achieve a quick turnaround in delivering the product repair service.
- Hybrid work- Two days a week to be located in our fulfilment centre in London
- Temp to Permanent Opportunity
- To support all warranty claims across our global supply network
- Our first dedicated warranty claim specialist to build our device management experience internally and externally.
About the role
- This role will be intensively collaborating with customer service and fulfilment on all repair scenarios
- Support the warranty repair processes in all the countries that Hofy covers.
- 1 year + experience working in an admin or service-based role.
- You will be a great fit if you have the experience working in an MSP environment or a savant of IT hardwares.
- Great negotiator who will not take “no” for an answer.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced start-up environment.
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work - and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy - to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or non-visible).