We are looking for Head of Account Management to join us on our journey of equipping the world’s talent with the means to do their best work, wherever they might be.
At Hofy we are obsessed with building a global, premium product and we take pride in the fact that we have the best solution in the market. But in order to progress our mission, we need to sell, and sell well.
As Head of Account Management you’ll be instrumental in coaching an leading a team of Account Managers, while being tasked to coach and inspire the team and further build out the team in relation to Hofy’s global roadmap. The team is growing, remote and spread across the US and the UK, but we’ll meet in person at least once a quarter.
You’ll be responsible for establishing and managing KPIs to track team performance and support in identifying growth opportunities. You will collaborate closely across the wider revenue function to help shape processes and utilise tools to succeed.
- Remote - UK/US - reporting to the Senior Executive Team.
- Lead a team of Account Managers focused on managing and growing installed base customers.
- Partner with internal departments to develop the team’s business plans, insights, process improvement and go-to-market strategy.
As Hofy’s Head of Account Management lead you will:
- Build a team driven by revenue generation.
- Leading by example, support the team to conduct contract re-negotiations, sign new services, and to bring the discussion back to core value propositions.
- Create an account and territory planning process and cadence to identify and align around growth opportunities.
- Develop and help steer strategic initiatives where required and ensure that they are delivered effectively to the team.
- Lead and manage projects across the sales teams.
- Drive operational improvements for the team, including optimising resource allocation, measuring progress against goals and facilitating management discussions and decisions.
You identify with the following:
- Ambitious and driven: You thrive in an ambiguous and fast changing environment where you hold the keys to organising things around you.
- Inspire and motivate: You bring a coaching mindset to managing your people so they feel heard and supported.
- Evidence based: You take a driven approach to sales forecasting, reporting and decision making.
- Solutions focused: You have distinctive problem-solving and project management skills, including experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Think ahead: You demonstrate strong experience in operational cadence, forecasting, mentoring and performance management.
- Owner mindset: You act as an owner of Hofy; and will make decisions with the long term success of Hofy in mind.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years sales experience. At least 2+ years in people management.
- Experience in Technology/SaaS Sales or equivalent management experience in a complimentary company offering a value add offering.
- Adept at managing spend outlooks and growth opportunities keeping the team on track
- Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate and influence multiple stakeholders in our customer base.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, consistent track record of building positive relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Previous experience in HR tech or SaaS for IT teams
- Previous experience working in a scale-up environment
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Hofy a great place to work!
- Work from home or the office and up to 30 days from anywhere in the world.
- Full home office set up from Hofy.
- Choice of tech.
- 35 days annual leave (27 days + local public holidays).
- Annual growth fund for your learning and development.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Annual company retreat.
Hofy exists to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. We believe in a future in which opportunity flows globally, where the distinctions between the workplace and the places we work will be blurred, and one in which the career trajectories and quality of life for everyone on the planet will be elevated.
We have built a platform enabling any organisation to deliver the tools and experience their people need, straight to their doorstep; whether its a specced up Mac, a supersized monitor or a slick new chair. Hofy cuts the clicks, kills the complexity and brings clarity to the chaos.
To date, we have equipped over 10,000 people in 120 countries in two short years, but we won’t be stopping there. We are looking for superstars to join us in breaking down the construct of country borders in relation to access to opportunity.
Behaviours we value
- Aim high, stay humble We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or non-visible).