Hugo is a vibrant start-up with a strong track record of success that is building the Future-of-Work through offshoring. We provide customizable solutions and a hybrid delivery model designed to minimize disruption risk, drive efficiency, and deliver more predictable outcomes for our clients. We specialize in AI operations and omnichannel customer support. Our client list includes Fortune 500 companies, and a wide range of dynamic start-ups across FinTech, EdTech, and E-commerce.
The Strategy & Transformation Team is at the forefront of Hugo’s growth and innovation initiatives. We play a critical role in defining and driving strategic operational improvements across all areas of the organization. At its core, the team operates like an internal consulting group. In this role you will lead small, highly skilled teams on a range of high-priority projects to create effective, scalable solutions, and then implement them.
To be successful you must be adept at zooming in to collect data to draw insights from analysis, then zooming out to develop compelling recommendations and ideas. Switching from strategic to tactical mode, you should be capable of persuasively communicating your recommendations to other senior team members, then jumping into the trenches with your team to drive implementation and company-wide adoption. All the while, not forgetting to continually monitor the impact of your solution.
- Use a data-driven approach to define, design and optimize processes across the Hugo workforce.
- Develop and manage a roadmap to scale the workforce through automation, standardization, continuous improvement and lean practices.
- Manage agent "supply" and "bench" to ensure we can consistently meet client demand in a cost effective manner.
- Plan, monitor and report on agent costs, productivity, and profitability.
- Liaise with Finance to own workforce budgeting.
- Develop and own performance dashboard and metrics (ROI/productivity).
- Develop analytics from a commercial lens in tandem with the People Experience team.
- Experiment with new tools and technology to reduce friction, boost productivity and/or improve costs.
- Liaise with Talent Acquisition & Service Delivery leaders to identify bottlenecks within the workforce, and build capacity.
- Self-starter, self-disciplined and target focused
- Entrepreneurial: Satisfied only when an idea is successfully executed
- Resourceful and strategic
- Prioritize ruthlessly
- An MBA is strongly preferred.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible leadership roles, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience leading a team of peers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present to various audiences and distill key messages in order to effectively inform and persuade.
- Entrepreneurial experience including but not limited to launching and scaling a project in an emerging market.
- Adept at analyzing large datasets to extract and communicate recommendations and ideas.
- Superior organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package.
- A business model that makes sense for Africa.
- A high-caliber, fun team committed to the continent.
- Large-scale, measurable impact.