Huspy is an early-stage proptech startup with a mission to redefine the homeownership process. The company’s platform matches the user with the best suitable mortgage in less than 30 seconds and issues an approval 3x faster than the traditional process providing transparency and convenience for one of the largest consumer transactions.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product (Digital) Analytics Lead who can lead and drive measuring important product analytics, creating cohorts for customers and analyzing our funnels in order to drive insights and set the direction for our products with the product managers and collaborate closely with engineers to add analytics in our products in order to make sure we are going in a direction that aligns and is driving progress toward our company OKRs.
You’ll be working as a Senior Individual Contributor directly with a world class team, with people from companies like Uber, Microsoft, SumUp, Revolut, Loft and Careem.
- Delivering valuable product usage and behavioral insights for the product teams to enable key product decisions and drive additional revenue
- Create dashboards and continuously monitor data to drive insights into what is working and what is not working
- Work closely with the product managers in order to set the direction of the product based on the product analytics
- Augmenting behavioral analytics with customer/CRM data, using appropriate integrations
- Create cohorts, segment users and perform cohort analysis
- Analyzing funnel and driving insights into how to improve conversions
- Understanding and measuring how these align and is driving progress for our company OKRs
- Identifying & testing new technology to deliver more detailed insights (e.g. hotspot analysis, path analysis, surveys)
- 4-6 years experience in Product / Digital Analytics in online-focused business
- Experience setting up Analytics tools
- Knowledge of SQL (ability to query)
- Experience with Google Tag manager, tracking, tagging and attribution
- Experience collaborating very closely with product managers and engineers
- Experience working with analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Segments, Heap, Firebase and similar tools
- Experience creating dashboards using Looker, Tableau, or similar tools
- Experience working with CRM/marketing systems such as Google Ad Platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar
- Experience managing a team of product analysts