Huspy is an early-stage proptech startup with a mission to redefine the homeownership process. The company’s platform matches the user with the best suitable mortgage in less than 30 seconds and issues an approval 3x faster than the traditional process providing transparency and convenience for one of the largest consumer transactions.
About the role
We are looking for a strong Sr Product Manager who will take the product experience for our B2C Customer Portal & Core team tools to the next level and make it easy for anyone to apply for your mortgage online!
- Work closely with internal Huspy stakeholders to generate and validate hypotheses. Conduct and document rapid experiments and A/B tests
- Build and develop strong relationships with cross-functional teammates (e.g. B2C growth team, B2B Product Squads, marketing, engineering), get input from your teammates on product priorities, and create transparency on priorities and product feature progress across the company.
- Run the weekly product meetings (sprint plannings, sprint retrospectives, bug triages, as well as the daily stand-ups) to ensure continuous progress and improvement of your product.
- Own new product features & initiatives and increase the quality level (bug management, uptime). Build for scale.
- Test, test, test and us data to make product decisions
- Be a Swiss Army Knife. Remove blockers, solve problems, and find a path forward in a rapidly growing business across multiple markets
- At least 3+ years of experience owning a B2C product in omnichannel business (offline --> online), such as ride-hailing, food delivery, healthtech, proptech, or similar
- Entrepreneurial hustle and proven self-starter with owner’s mentality; some entrepreneurial experience is preferred
- High EQ, and proven ability to deliver outstanding results in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build sustainable relationships with the team and your customers.
- Excellent organization and time management.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, lead by example, and motivate teammates through actions.
- Data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, draw key insights, and form and execute a strategy.
- Technical understanding of object-oriented programming languages which you can use to write tickets your engineers will love.
- Passion for Huspy and our mission to digitize the PropTech space whilst delighting the customer at every step of the home-buying journey.
Nice to have:
- Software engineering background