The product team currently consists of 8 PMs. Two of them are working on the FX side of our product, with one squad. There are looking for a PO to look after a second FX squad that is currently being built.
The key challenges for the FX product team:
- Enhance the FX products offering, from spot trading to personalized hedging contracts
- Develop a smart, cutting-edge dealing arbitration system with our Liquidity Providers
- Provide internal tools to optimize and monitor our transactions
- Manage counterparty credit risk and collateral calculation
You will be at the heart of these evolutions while working with various stakeholders such as sales, data, risk, and middle office.
What you will do
- Plan and prioritize product development and product feature backlog
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they’re clearly understood by relevant teams
- Prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work aligns with product strategy
- Describe epics and user stories and their respective Definition of Done
- Mitigate roadblocks to achieving sprint/release goals
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Serve as product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions
What do you bring?
- You have +3 years working as a Product Owner, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience or at least strong desire to work on FX products and / or counterparty risk management
- You have experience with Agile & Scrum methodology
- You have demonstrated the ability to solutions to complex problems and present them in a clear, well-structured, and data-driven narrative.
- You are open-minded and always up for a challenge
- You have empathy and benevolence, both for your users and your colleagues
- You know how to think critically and conduct research to form your own opinion
- Productboard for Product Management, Roadmap & Feature Discovery
- JIRA for stories, tasks and defect tracking
- Confluence for knowledge management and project documentation
- React, GO and PHP applications
- Qase.io & Puppeteer for automated and manual test cases, plans and reporting management
What do we offer?
- Create or strengthen your expertise in the Fintech / Paytech industry on a cutting edge technology
- Grow your product skills as the company grows
- Evolve in a multicultural environment with 10 offices in Europe
- Work in a flexible and remote-friendly work environment (2 days / week in the office)
- Participate in internal social events (company-wide parties, offsites, team buildings, Thursday-night drinks, runs…)
- Benefit from Swile card for lunch, Alan health insurance, Commuter benefit coverage, Paid time off (RTT) & paid parental leave
Who are we?
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.