We are looking for an energetic, self-driven and results-oriented Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team and help drive iBanFirst’s growth as a leading player in B2B multi-currency payments in the UK. In this role, you will report directly to the CMO, based in Paris, and work closely with the extended Marketing team as well as UK’s Sales team leaders to support iBanFirst’s ambitious growth goals, building awareness, delivering and accelerating pipeline and building a large, loyal and engaged customer base.
What you will do
As a key member of the growing Global Marketing Team, your responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute annual/quarterly marketing plans for the UK market, working closely with Sales leadership to align to business priorities and revenue targets and the wider Paris-based central marketing team - Brand and Content, Growth, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Global PR & Communications - to bring them to life.
- Build and coordinate the end-to-end execution of our UK Events strategy: webinars, conferences, roundtables, tradeshows, and partner events, etc.
- Actively contribute to the creation of various types of content for demand generation and sales enablement, collaborating closely with the Brand & Content Marketing Team and Product Marketing.
- Plan and be hands-on about carrying out a wide range of demand generation-focused marketing campaigns and initiatives, leveraging owned, earned and paid channels –social media, paid ads, in-person and online events, email, blog, content syndication, etc.
- Scout and partner with industry experts and organizations and B2B influencers for joint marketing initiatives.
- Own, track, analyze and report back on campaign performance and overall marketing initiatives. Identify best-performing tactics and areas of improvement.
- Support, closely align with the UK Sales Team, and be their main point of contact for all Marketing related topics.
- Support White label (co-branded) partner channel, by helping the UK Sales Team to recruit new partners and to help animating the partner ecosystem
- Be the lead for regional Customer Marketing from developing case studies and video testimonials to collecting customer reviews, organizing customer events and managing customer email communications.
- Manage the UK Marketing budget and local vendor relationships.
What do you bring?
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in marketing roles – B2B Saas/Tech or Financial services. You have a master's degree or equivalent. Furthermore, you have developed the following skills:
- Well-rounded digital marketing skill set, including writing and designing email campaigns and leveraging digital advertising and social media platforms – LinkedIn more specifically.
- Experience in event management, from planning to execution.
- Experience working as a true partner with Sales to deliver on shared goals.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work across strategic thinking and planning as well as the execution of marketing plans.
- You are structured, know how to set priorities and how to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. You demonstrate a hands-on, get-it-done demeanour with excellent team collaboration skills.
- You are a native English speaker – with top-notch grammar and spelling
- Familiarity with FX markets and experience with HubSpot and/or Salesforce is a big plus.
What do we offer?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment
Who are we?
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.