FX Sales Executive - Job description
Building on our success here at iBanFirst, we’re stepping up our recruitment by looking for experienced Sales Executives to boost our sales in the UK Market.
Based out of our London UK office, to get you off to the best possible start, you will be brought up to speed with appropriate training on iBanFirst’s offer, as well as the forex (FX) market in general.
What you will do
As a Sales Executive, you will manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation and prospecting to closing. Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and implementing both cold calling and email marketing campaigns to present our offer.
- Creating and developing your own client portfolio.
- Pitching and demonstrating our solutions to C-level executives.
- Becoming an expert on the foreign exchange issues experienced by our clients.
- Achieving conversion through meetings organised by the Business Developer assigned to you.
- Meeting with clients and prospects at trade fairs.
- Preparing and taking charge of your sales appointments.
- Helping to develop our sales strategy.
What do you bring?
- You should have B2B sales experience (2+ years).
- You are motivated, tenacious and determined, with strong negotiating skills.
- You are an excellent communicator, with noteworthy interpersonal skills.
- You remain focused on client satisfaction.
- You are driven by an intrapreneurial ambition.
- You are proactive.
- You are a team player.
- You are proficient in English (reading, writing and speaking).
What do we offer?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment
Who are we?
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.