The R&D team at iBanFirst provides key features to disrupt the B2B payments and FX solutions market. Our web platform combines a full range of financial products and services with a robust core banking infrastructure.
We are looking for a developer who can help us develop, maintain and push our product to the next level. Come and join us to build this amazing piece of software.
This is a hybrid role with at least 50% of time being spent in either our Paris or Dijon offices.
What you will do
- Write code on a distributed system with multiple applications based on Kafka stream
- Be involved in architecture decisions for the new features
- Contribute to the code review and help the team maintaining a global code quality
- Contribute to maintain the platform legacy
- Be an active member of Scrum rituals and contribute to improve the team processes
What do you bring?
- You have written piles of clean, correct, well-tested, performant Java code
- You are experienced with common design patterns
- You are self-motivated, detail-attentive, and have a desire for continuous learning
- You like peer programming and teamwork
- You want to work in a fast, high growth start up environment
- You have significant experience with Spring or another framework
- You know another language like Go or PHP
- You are experienced with Kafka stream or another distributed system framework
- You have a good knowledge of GIT
- Java / Spring / Golang / Junit
- Kafka / Kafka Stream / Kafka Connect
- Gitlab / SonarQube
What do we offer?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment
Who are we?
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.