In the context of our fast-paced international development, we are looking for an intern or apprentice starting as soon as possible.
The position is based within the HR Team in Paris. As an Internal Communications intern/apprentice, you will be working closely with our Internal Communication & Engagement Manager. During the internship/apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to work on various projects and activities, in which you'll learn and practice the different elements of Internal Communications, such as employee engagement, content writing, event planning, community management, etc...
🎯 What you will be doing
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Assist and develop skills in Internal Communication
- Prepare materials for communications campaigns including videos, posters, presentations, etc.
- Produce/ Write content for a variety of internal communications channels, such as Yammer, newsletters (French and English)
2. Support employee engagement initiatives
- Assist with video production including filming and editing short-form videos to engage employees
- Assist in the organization of global events and webinars
- Community Management
3. Internal Communications Effectiveness Improvement
- Monitor and follow-up communications activities
- Analyze existing internal communication approaches and make recommendations for improvements
🔎 What do you bring
- You're preparing a Master degree in Communication, Marketing, HR or similar;
- Previous internship experience in this field or related
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English - French is a plus)
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders
- Capability to learn fast
- Rigorous and disciplined in execution and project follow-up
- Autonomous – Curious – Creative – Enthusiastic
- An appetite for organizing events
- Curiosity to find new and innovative solutions for employee engagement and ways to communicate.
If this sounds like you, please contact us!
This position is available in internship and/or apprenticeship assignment.
🔎 What do we offer ?
- Salary : 1000€ per month
- Lunch card : 8€ per day
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in our office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events
Who are we?
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.