To reinforce our Settlement and Treasury team of 6 people, we are looking for a new intern for a 6-month period, starting in May 2023. The team is responsible for managing the FX operations, ensures proper flows reconciliation and deals with all issues that can arise. As such, it is our mission to support and monitor that the operations run smoothly. Next to that, we are the front line to support the development of our platform and its usage.
🎯 What will you do?
As an intern in our team, you will take the role of a junior settlement and treasury analyst and will:
• Follow up of our clients’ FX operations and payments
• Manage the settlement of FX operations with our liquidity providers
• Manage issues related to payments with our FI partners via SWIFT messages
• Support the Front Office and provide expertise to clients on payment issues
🔎 What do you need?
- A bachelor or master studies in the direction of Finance
- Good communication skills and a strong eye for details
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch is a plus
- Able to work in the Brussels office on a regular basis
You have a passion for numbers and interest in the financial aspects of running a business. With your curiosity and proactivity, you see it as a challenge to deep dive into our technology and touch every aspect of treasury and settlement within iBanFirst and all setbacks occurred.
🏆 What do we offer ?
- Salary : 1000€ - 1500€ depending on level of studies
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A great, professional, and international team with a flat hierarchy
- Internal events
- A remote-friendly work environment: up to 3 days/ week remote
✅ Discovery call with Jessica, Talent Acquisition Specialist
✅ Interview with Marc Lippler, Back Office Manager
✅ Discovery of the team members
💡 Who are we?
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.