We are looking for a 6-month Benelux Marketing Intern (Rotterdam/Antwerp), starting September 2023! You will help us support our rapidly expanding marketing and PR activities.
🎯 What will you do :
Support the work of the Benelux marketing manager on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing marketing campaigns:
- Assist in daily CRM (HubSport) management; blogs, e-mail marketing and website updates;
- Support in the process of content creation: video’s, whitepapers and more;
- Support on topics such as SEO optimization, SEA and LinkedIn paid ads;
- Support in the set-up of acquisition events, webinars or customer retention initiatives;
- Accompany communication projects & go to market campaigns, monitor results
🔎 What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO/WO) in marketing or a related field;
- Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word);
- Strong ability to use new systems, with a quick learning curve;
- Desire to proactively organize multiple complex tasks;
- Structured thinking, detail-oriented and problem solving;
- Creative contributor who can work as part of a team and independent;
- Affinity or past experience with (B2B) marketing and/or digital marketing is a plus;
- Fully proficient in English and Dutch, French is a plus.
If you don’t tick all the boxes but you think you’d be a great fit, please still apply.
We love seeing unique candidates and will give your application a thorough review !
🏆 What do we offer ?
- Salary : 1000€
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A great, professional, and international team with a flat hierarchy
- Regular internal events & off-sites
- A remote-friendly work environment: up to 3 days/ week remote
✅ Discovery call with Stéphanie, Talent Acquisition Specialist
✅ Interview with Jonathan, Marketing Manager
✅ Discovery of the team members
💡 Who are we?
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.