Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we have a team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic. We're not a bank, we're a financial platform.
Due to our growth ambitions, we are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Product Data Analyst in Tallinn, Estonia.
What will you be doing?
- Test the hypothesis and find relevant insights from product usage, users, and market data to help to build a better product and grow the business
- Define relevant product metrics, monitor and analyze them
- Set up the web analytics tools and event tracking to get insights about user behavior and product usage
- Business case calculations to be able to prioritize the development of new products or features and measure the results after the release
- Partnering with product managers, user research, tech, DWH, business to share insights
- Build dashboards for product teams and other stakeholders
Our current tech stack consists of:
Java 17, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Node.js, Vue.js, Jenkins and more.
Ideally you have the following skills:
- Being an expert in web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Mixpanel or similar
- Able to source data through SQL and build dashboards in Tableau
- Analytical skills: you will gather and analyze product and user data, identify problems from the data, calculate the business impact of new solutions, expert in Excel
- Communication skills: you will communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Business surroundings: you will cooperate with Product Managers and Engineers and provide them with relevant data and insights to make better product development decisions
- Problem-solving skills: you will identify problems from the data and help the product team develop new solutions
What you’ll get in return:
- We offer a competitive salary that is based on your experience level and a great benefits package
- Sports compensation, additional health insurance, and extra vacation days after 3rd year of employment
- A six weeks paid sabbatical after 4 years of working at Inbank
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- A Hybrid and Agile and autonomous working environment
- Team events and personalised training plan
At Inbank we strive to have an inclusive and diverse working environment, so we welcome you to apply even if you do not match all the points here but think you would do well.