Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners grow their businesses while end customers benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we have a team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, and the Czech Republic. We're not a bank, we're a financial platform.
Inbank Product&Tech’s Regional Tribe is looking for a Product Manager in Lithuania who will support the organization's growth and expansion in Lithuania.
The Business Implementation Tribe is responsible for product configuration, the market customization phase within project delivery, and product operations governance. This Tribe closely collaborates with local market sales and customer service teams contributing to eliminating regional feature gaps for products in the markets.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in a system migration project to ensure the smoothest transition of business activities to the target group’s system infrastructure
- Provide market-specific business requirements for product development and conduct business testing in the markets
- Own configuration and market customization of product parameters for new product introductions and major changes to existing features
- Run projects eliminating regional feature gaps for products in regards to missing market-facing product features and process market discrepancies
- Provide continuous change management to the product’s setup at all stages of its life cycle
- Code and maintain document templates for products in the markets
- Provide product operations to the Lithuanian market
- Actively collaborate with relevant Product and tech domain owners to support the growth/expansion agenda for the Lithuanian market
In order to be successful in the role, you bring ideally the following skills with you:
- Knowledge about lending products and their lifecycle
- 2+ years of experience as an Implementation Manager or Product Manager or Business Analyst
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical mindset
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
Our current tech stack consists of:
Java 17, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Node.js, Vue.js, Jenkins, and more.
What you’ll get in return:
- We offer a competitive salary that is based on your experience level and a great benefit package
- Sports compensation, additional health insurance, and extra vacation days after 3rd year of employment
- A six-week paid sabbatical after 4 years of working at Inbank
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- A Hybrid Agile and autonomous working environment
- Team events and personalized training plan
Salary range - 2700 - 3500 Euro Gross per month
At Inbank we strive to have an inclusive and diverse working environment, so we welcome you to apply even if you do not match all the points here but think you would do well.