Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Due to our growth ambitions, we are looking for a talented Senior Product Lead in our Tallinn office.
What will you be doing?
Within this role you would be responsible for 2-4 teams, and you would be able to reach decisions on difficult questions even when there is a multitude of divergent opinions. Aside from this, you would define and communicate requirements which are directed by the domain that the product lead represents to other org groups and verticals inside the company. You get to steer organizational product processes like; customer testing, analytical approaches, customer feedback collection and others. Through this you get to elevate Inbank’ product offerings across different countries and markets.
What you will bring with you:
- You have experience in leading, hiring, coaching and mentoring driven people with a product background.
- You have a solid technical understanding and are able to help your teams prioritize investments, technologically as well as looking after tech debt reduction, bugs and new features for different product lines.
- You understand the impact downtime can have on the company, not just your product lines.
- Are able to make sense out of complex product metrics and make decisions based on facts and not gut feelings, ideally you have some real life examples of this.
- You have worked with customer testing approaches, analytical approaches and customer feedback collection.
- Managing experience of product managers, their personal development plans and setting OKR’s and holding them accountable.
- Previous experience with the implementation of new product development processes, and scalability of process improvement and innovation on a Tribe-wide / Company level.
- Have played an active role in developing product organizations within a company
- Excellent communication skills, whether this is presenting to internal stakeholders or providing documentation for your product lines
- Previous experience working in a financial services / financial technology company
We do understand that nobody is perfect, but some bonus points if you have;
- Previous experience with high growth companies / scalable financial technology products
- Experience with SQL / Python / Tableau
Our offer to you:
- Opportunity to contribute to our growth journey and be a part of our ambitious and thriving company
- We offer a competitive salary that is based on your experience level and a great benefits package
- Sports compensation, additional health insurance, health days and extra vacation days after 3rd year of employment
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- Agile and autonomous working environment
- Team events and personalized training plan.
At Inbank we strive to have an inclusive and diverse working environment, so we welcome you to apply even if you do not match all the points here but think you would do well.