Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic.
We are looking for a Financial Data Analyst to join our dynamic team and play a vital role in maintaining data quality, generating insights, and supporting analysts across the organization. If you are passionate about data analysis and you wish to challenge yourself, this is an excellent next step.
The location of the position can be in Estonia or Lithuania.
What will you be doing?
- Define and maintain an analyst-friendly, clean data layer on top of relational databases to ensure easy access to accurate financial data
- Build and maintain reports using Tableau, enabling the presentation of financial data in a visually appealing and user-friendly format
- Continuously monitor reports across the organization to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to data quality standards
- Assist analysts across the organisation in locating the data they require to create their reports, fostering collaboration and efficiency
- Create and implement business logic and analytical tools to apply advanced analytical techniques to existing data, yielding additional insights that drive financial decision-making
- Develop a deep understanding of our data flow, from its source to the actionable insights and reports, ensuring a seamless and reliable data pipeline
- Collaborate in defining and implementing business logic and data quality checks to guarantee the trustworthiness and accuracy of our source data.
Ideally you bring the following skills with you:
- Proven experience in data analysis, financial analysis, or data management
- Strong Excel and SQL skills and the ability to work with relational databases
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
We do understand that nobody is perfect, but some bonus points if you have:
- Experience using business intelligence tools like Tableau or similar
- Strong data manipulation skills in SQL (CTEs, window functions, temp tables, recursive queries etc.)
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, R, VBA).
Our offer to you:
- Monthly gross salary from 2700 EUR to 3500 EUR
- Opportunity to contribute to our growth journey and be a part of our ambitious and thriving company
- We offer a competitive salary that is based on your experience level and a great benefits package
- Sports compensation, additional health insurance, health days and extra vacation days after 3rd year of employment
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- Agile and autonomous working environment
- Team events and personalised training plan.