Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Due to growth, we are looking for Senior Front End Engineers(Tech Lead) to join our teams in our Estonian (Tallinn) and Polish (Gdansk, Warsaw)offices. We're hiring across different tribes with different areas of product focus, and given our ambitions its an interesting time to join. You will get to work in a sandbox environment but will be equipped with the autonomy to execute your ideas and build innovative solutions to challenging problems. You don't shy away from building well-designed, testable and efficient code, and are able to particpate in code reviews. You'll document what you build, you ship it but you own it too.
What will you be doing?
- Developing, maintaining, and improving our current web application with a focus on UI/UX design implementation
- Ensuring that marketing tools and tracking integrations are working properly and are aligned to industry best practices
- Collaborating with other units and engineers both inside and outside of the team to further improve Inbank digital channels
- Maintaining and updating current websites (5 countries), including layout updates, content adjustments, page optimizations (using up-to-date approaches for accessibility and general website performance)
- Continuously seeking improvements and staying up to date on UX, accessibility and best web practices
Our current tech stack consists of:
Java 17, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Node.js, Vue.js, Jenkins and more.
Ideally you have the following:
- 5-7+ years of working experience as a Front-end Developer or on a similar position
- Strong knowledge of front-end development and experience developing feature-rich web applications
- Proficiency with Node.js, Vue, HTML and CSS
- High level of self-organisation, ownership, and responsibility – you take pride in your work and the results you bring to the organisation
- Experience with Google Analytics is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
What you’ll get in return:
- We offer a competitive salary that is based on your experience level and a great benefits package
- Sports compensation, additional health Insurance, and extra vacation days after 3rd year
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- Agile and high-performance development culture and plenty of startup spirit
- Team events and personalized training plan and learning budget
At Inbank we strive to have an inclusive and diverse working environment, so we welcome you to apply even if you do not match all the points here but think you would do well.